OPPO A57 FRP is lock protection for this device and most of the Android devices. If you have this issue on your phone and if you don’t remember your both email and password. You cannot use or access the phone because it’s locked with email and password. Most of the Android phone have this new feature called FRP it means Factory Reset Protection. They created this new feature to protect users from stealing. But, if you forgot the email and password don’t worry this guide will help you. We can remove FRP that is why we created this guide to help people so no need to bring the device to repair services. So let’s start!!!
How To Bypass OPPO A57 FRP with MRT Dongle Crack v2.60?
Before we start you should have these files below:
- MRT Dongle Software. For now, we need the crack version to help non-techy people.
- OPPO A57 Qualcomm driver. We need this because without the driver the PC won’t detect the device.
- Computer or Laptop. This is our working station where we will install all the files needed before we remove the FRP.
- Don’t forget the last important part is the brain.
Note: All files needed above can be download from the links provided at the bottom of this page below.
How to install MRT Dongle Crack v2.60?
- Download the MRT Dongle Crack v2.60 from the download section at the bottom of this page.
- Extract files from the MRT dongle crack v2.60 and wait to finish.
- Now, install the file called MRT_2.60.exe and let’s wait to finish.
How to install the Qualcomm driver for OPPO A57?
- Download the USB A57 Qualcomm driver below.
- Extract the files from the “OPPO_A57_Qualcomm_Driver.rar” and wait to finish.
- Once the extraction is finish open the folder and looks for this file “Qualcomm USB Driver v1.0.exe”
- Run it as Administrator.
The final step: Remove OPPO A57 FRP Lock using QC_Unlock tool.
- Now, open the MRT software you installed.
- Click “QC_Unlock” above left of the software.
- Under brand choose OPPO.
- Then click mobile and find A57.
- Under the port choose auto to automate detect the phone.
- Now everything is set up you can now connect the phone from PC with USB and hold both volumes “-” and “+”. Make sure your phone is turn off and hold both volumes before you connect it to the USB.
- Now click the start button and it should show something on the left side as logs.
- Wait for the program to finish.
- Now, open the device and then set up everything until you reach the menu.
Now you can use the phone without FRP lock and start to use it again as normal. Don’t forget to add a new email and password make sure that you have a backup save for both email and password. You can put it to notepad or write it to the piece of paper and hide them where you can easy to find it. So that you can use it in the future if you have this issue again and you don’t need to do steps above to remove FRP again.
I hope that you enjoy reading my post and I hope you can share it with your friends to help them. If you like my guide you can use the share button below of this post. So that it will help other people if they have the same issue.