Today I’m going to guide you if how Samsung j2 FRP Unlock without OTG. There are many reasons why the phone is lockout with FRP or Google account. One of the reasons is when the phone is factory reset and you don’t remember the email and password. Which is a common reason nowadays for all Android phones. If you are one of the Android users suffering from this issue and you don’t know what to do. Well, you are in the right place and we are here to guide you to bypass FRP.
If you are one of the beginners or owner of the phone and you don’t know what FRP means. It is a Factory Reset Protection where your phone is locked with Google account. If you don’t have the right email and password that previously login on this device. You can not use it and access the phone. It is a new security feature to Android devices to protect from unauthorized access. So, let’s get started…
- The device locked with Google account
- Latest Odin tool
- Combination file
- Stock firmware
- Samsung USB driver
- PC or Laptop
Check the download links at the bottom of this post to get them.
How Samsung J2 Google Account Remove Without OTG?
Well, this is how it works we need all files listed above to download first. After you download all files needed you will need to flash it with a Combination file using Odin. So that you can able to enable OEM and ADB to bypass Google account. The trick here is to enable OEM because if the device is OEM enabled. You can skip it when the phone is asking to enter Email and password. You don’t need OTG but you must have a USB cable and PC to be able to perform this.
Samsung J2 FRP Unlock using Odin Tool Guide
- First, install the Samsung USB driver and open Odin tool
- Extract the Combination file(Choose a combination file compatible with your Binary below)
- From the Odin tool click “AP”
- Find the combination file then select
- After that click “start”
- Now, turn your phone into download mode by holding volume up, home and power button.
- Then connect it to PC or laptop with USB
- Wait until the flashing finished
- Once it’s done turn on the phone
How Do I Enable OEM and ADB?
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap the “About”
- Look for “build number” then tap it many times until the developer’s option shows up
- Now go to settings again
- Then scroll down and you will see developer’s option added
- Tap it and look for OEM and Debugging mode
- Enable them then turn off the device
How To Flash it Back to Stock Rom and Bypass Samsung J2 FRP?
- Before you flash it with stock ROM you should download the right firmware below.
- Once it’s done open the Odin tool again
- Extract the ROM downloaded
- In Odin tool click BL, AP, CP, and CSC
- Then choose the right file from the extracted ROM file
- If all 4 files are set up then you can click the start
- Turn the device to download mode again
- Then connect it to the PC/Laptop
- Wait for the flashing to finish
- Now, all done!
After the flashed success back to stock ROM you will need to set up the phone again. This time you have the option to skip to enter email and password. Choose the skip when it asks for Google account and you are ready to go. Keep going until you reach the menu if everything is fine all are a success. Now you can use the phone again as normal.
Samsung Galaxy j2 core(SM-J260F/SM-J260FU)
J260f Full Stock Rom
J260FU(Full Stock Rom)
Samsung Galaxy j2 core(SM-J260G/SM-J260GU)
SM-J260G(Full Stock Rom)
Other files needed: