Samsung J4 FRP Lock Remove tool is another tool that you can use to remove Gmail or FRP on your phone. So, today iTechytfied will help you out about this issue. I’ll guide you on how to remove FRP or google account lock from Samsung Galaxy J4.
In our shop, this kind of problem for most Android phones is easy to fix. Compared to repairing hardware issues like repairing WiFi IC. This kind of problem needs to replace a new WiFi IC to fix the issue. Yet, we are not focusing on hardware so let’s move back to FRP or google lock solution.
Why We have FRP for most Android?
All new devices have this latest security feature like Samsung Galaxy J4 or Xiaomi Mi 8. Below Lollipop 5.1 version doesn’t have this device protection it only supports Lollipop 5.1 and higher. Factory Reset Protection(FRP) produce by Google in March 2015. They developed this feature to prevent thieves from using lost or stolen devices. This feature also helps to protect your important data and protect you from thieves. If the thief reset the phone the FRP will trigger and it will ask for the owner’s Email ID and Password. So without them, the phone may become useless. Unless if they bring them to repair shop to remove it.
Tools and Requirements
- SD card
- ES File Explorer.apk
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Samsung j4 with FRP
You can get all the files at the bottom of this post. So, let’s start !!!
How To Use Samsung J4 FRP Lock Remove tool?
Well, before we start you must check this noted below. Removing FRP to any device is easy as pie. But sometimes it may fail and it might end up stuck on the Samsung logo. So it’s not my fault if you didn’t follow them carefully.
Note: Make sure the phone is already factory reset via hard reset. And make sure the phone has a Sim card inserted.
How to open and bypass the browser?
- Let’s switch ON the Samsung J4 and remove the FRP lock.
- Touch the start> next>connect WiFi> until you stuck to FRP or on the screen where the phone is asking for Email and Password.
- Press Home key three times.
- Draw L in the screen(Make sure that you draw L fast)
- Touch the Talk-back settings then touch it two times to open the settings.
- Use two fingers to touch and drag the screen up to find the (Help & Feedback)
- Now touch it and then touch it 2 times to open after that touch the (Get Started) then touch it two times again to open.
- Touch the YouTube video then double-tap it. In the YouTube screen, you can see the (watch-later) sign and the (share) sign.
- Again press the Home Button three times.
- Touch the (watch) button from the YouTube screen left-side of the (share button).
- The Chrome Browser will open then touch the (Accept and continue).
- Touch the next button and Browser will ask if you want to sign in, for now, choose (not now).
How to install AT.apk and Apex_launcher.apk and remove FRP?
- Touch the search/URL bar then type itechyfied.com/samsung-j4-frp-lock-remove or click this link.
- Now find the download links below and look for AT.apk and Apex_launcher.apk.
- Download the AT.apk first before you download apex launcher.
- After you download the AT.apk download the Apex launcher and open it to install.
- Choose the settings then check the (Allow from this source)
- Touch the back and then install then wait for the app to be install. Click the open then open the menu and find the settings.
- Click Security>Other security settings> then look for (device admin apps) then unchecked the (Find My Device) and deactivate it.
- Now go back to settings>apps> then click the three dots (it looks like a hamburger) and touch the (Show System/Hidden apps)
- Find the (Google Play Services) then disable it.
- Now use the back button bottom left until you go back into the home screen.
- Again touch the menu and open (File explorer/My files) and then click downloads.
- Find the AT.apk and then install it. It will ask again for unknown sources click the settings and check the (Allow from this source). Now install the AT.apk again.
- After installation, open the app and do nothing and then use the go back button again bottom left of the screen to go back to the home menu again.
- This is now the final step go to menu>settings>Cloud and Accounts>Accounts>Add account>Choose Google now add your new google account.
- Go back to the menu again and then open settings>apps> click the 3 dots> click shows hidden apps> click all apps from the top left of the screen> click disabled.
- Touch the (google play services) then enable it again.
- Now go back and open security under settings. Other security settings>Device admin apps>Touch Android device manager>Choose activate> Go back to the main menu then restart.
Set up the phone again and it shouldn’t ask again for the email. But, if it still asking for email and password you can put your new email and password it should be fine.